Friday, October 19, 2012

Fall is in the air

Fall is in the air! Here are some pictures from the past weekend and a half or so.  Porter loves to lay on the floor and pretend to nap.
 Vance had school pictures taken at school.  We opted not to buy any since they didn't really turn out last year and my little sister took some cute pictures of him this summer.
Sleeping boy.  So precious.  Look at him snuggling with his frog.
Tanner with a spiral ghost he made during preschool.
Stephen's family had a little reunion in a park last weekend.  It was wet and kind of cold.  One of his cousins is a volunteer firefighter though and the boys had fun checking out his fire truck.
Porter is showing me how reverent he can be just before church.
An owl Tanner made during preschool.  I think it turned out cute.
I realized this day that I had only taken pictures of preschool stuff and none with Tanner in them so here is my photo of the day- monster activities that Tanner did for preschool.


 Vance recently got two new pairs of glasses.  His old pair kept breaking and he needed a new prescription on top of that.  He has been wearing the other pair, but I made him put this pair on to show off.
Yesterday we went to a pumpkin patch that we found last year.  It has a maze that is perfect for my kid's age and a great selection of pumpkins to pick from.  The boys had a great time playing in the maze and picking out their pumpkins.

No comments: