Thursday, August 14, 2014

Beginning of August

We made a trip to Rexburg, Idaho to see my younger sister, her husband, and one of my brothers.  It was wonderful to see them and to spend some time in Rexburg.  That is where Stephen and I met and fell in love.  We both got associate degrees from BYU-Idaho.  We also had Vance and Tanner while we lived there so it is a place full of lots of happy memories for us.  There are many aspects I miss about it, however I don't think I could ever go back to those cold winters.  Rose took some family pictures for us as well as pictures of each of the boys, and some of Stephen and I too.  I was so happy she was willing to do that.  We got some despite kids being moody.

Porter finished the reading lessons I've been doing with him.  He has enjoyed learning to read more.  He started picking it up on his own so I decided I better teach him before he'd completely taught himself.  I suppose seeing his brothers reading made him determined to know how to do it himself.
Here are a few more pictures that Rose took.



This weekend Stephen and I will celebrate our 11 year wedding anniversary.  Love that man.  :)

No comments: