Monday, June 28, 2010

Tool box

Once upon a time Stephen was going to school to become a mechanic.  Therefore, we bought him a huge toolbox.  He did get his Associate's Degree in Automotive Technology, however he had gotten into the Service Writing aspect of the industry and that pretty much burned him out of the Automotive field altogether.  Whenever I mention selling some tools and trading in his huge box for a more modest one I never get a positive reaction so I guess we'll be keeping it for a while longer.  The box weighs something like 600 pounds.  I guess Stephen figures he needs his tools to work on our own vehicles.....?

I don't know how other men keep their tools in their toolbox, but I feel confident that my husband has got one of the most organized ones out there.  Check out one of the drawers.

No comments: