Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year

Happy New Year!  We spent the holiday with my parents and both my sisters.  We had a lot of fun.  This year is also the beginning of a new decade.  It's amazing what has happened in the last ten years.  I wonder what will come the next ten.  Lots of adventures I am sure.  2010 had it's ups and downs.  I am so grateful for my beautiful, healthy children and a wonderful husband.  I am so blessed!
 Porter rang in the new year with this cute onesie from his Aunt Kimberly.
 Getting a picture with Chloe and Porter is a must whenever they are together because they are such opposites.  Chloe is 13 months and a teeny tiny girl and Porter is a 9 1/2 month giant!  They are both mellow yet really fun! 
 My parents got Just Dance 2 which is a really fun game!  Grandpa was willing to get jiggy with the three oldest grandkids.
 Jillian's birthday is in a couple of days so we watched her unwrap her gifts from my parents.  My mom made her some cute dress up clothes.  Here is her butterfly outfit.  Super cute!
I think staying up for the New Year festivities and all of the grandchildren wore my mom and little sister out.

No comments: