Wednesday, October 5, 2011

General Conference Weekend

Does anyone else enjoy General Conference weekends?  We don't get any television so we gathered around our computer to watch it on the internet.  Thank goodness for technology.  The boys were anxiously anticipating General Conference since last time I gave them lots of snacks and quiet activities for them to do.  Naturally, I had to do that all again.  They were pretty good through it all considering we made them sit and be quiet through four sessions.  (P.S.  I don't think Porter is actually left handed, but hey maybe he will turn into a lefty after all.  I need at least one, don't I?)
 I also wanted to say that Porter is just getting way too grown up.  It is so bittersweet.  He recently has fallen in love with books.  I have to read his favorites a hundred times a day.  He loves the one he is holding in the picture below because Vance, Tanner, and I will name the animals in the book and then make the animal noise.  He has tried making a horse sound, but that's about it so far.

No comments: