Thursday, January 21, 2016

It's 2016!

2015 was clearly not my year for blogging.  I don't know what happened.  I guess it is just easy to share things on facebook since I can do it directly from my phone. We'll see if I do a little better this year.

 In November we celebrated Thanksgiving with Stephen's family (minus Erin).  The day before though, we had a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving with just the five of us.
 Thanksgiving day!
 Grandma knows how to keep the kids entertained.
 Feast time
 Turkey craft Aunt Mandy helped the boys do.
 We also finished reading The Book of Mormon as a family in December!
 We saw lights on Temple Square!
 We celebrated Christmas and Vance's birthday with his parents and sister, Kimberly before we headed to Washington.
 We got snow!
 We spent Christmas in Washington with my entire family! 

 We didn't do anything for New Year's, but take this picture and go to bed.  :)

No comments: