Friday, March 11, 2016

Porter's 6th Birthday

My baby is 6!  I can hardly believe it.  I feel like he grows every single day.  Porter wanted a Captain America themed birthday and so I did my best to accomplish that.



 The cake was pretty easy to do with m&m's.  I had left over white ones from Valentine's Day clearance candy.
 
 He asked if we could go to McDonald's for lunch.  How can you say no to a birthday boy, especially knowing he'll be in school during lunch hours from here on out.





 Porter requested that we go to the Aerospace Museum for his birthday.  It was a little cold outside looking at all the planes they have out there, but I thought it was such a cute request.




 Porter had one of his book-it pizzas from Pizza Hut for dinner.
Blowing out his 6 candles!

No comments: