Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter

I love Easter!  I love the focus on the Savior this time of year, I love that it is starting to slowly warm up outside, I love Easter candy (haha), I love new life and new clothes!  This year, however, I was asked to sing a solo in Sacrament meeting- no pressure. Ha!  It is a beautiful arrangement of "I Know That My Redeemer Lives".  I practiced and practiced my heart out, but I haven't sung in front of people by myself since high school and then it was on stage pretending to be someone else, quite different.  Anyway, I suppose I did okay.  I know I could sing it much better, but my nerves got the best of me.  My prayer was for others to feel the spirit and many told me they did so I guess it was mission accomplished.
The boys with their Easter gifts including new ties for them all.
Our family on Easter morning, ready for church.

 
 



No comments: