Sunday, June 12, 2016

Brionne's Wedding

 My cousin, Brionne got married in the Logan temple.  Stephen and I took the opportunity to go to Logan and celebrate his birthday a little before heading to her luncheon and reception while his parents watched our kids.
We didn't attend the sealing, but we did drive around the temple grounds.  It reminded me of Rose's wedding day since she was sealed to Steven there a few years ago.
I'm not sure why this picture won't rotate the correct way, but Stephen has been making these beautiful origami quilts for weddings lately.  I love each of them.  We try to use their wedding colors when we can.  It is a fun, unique gift.  I hope the newlyweds always enjoy this gift.
 Stephen being silly.  I made him put on a tie before the luncheon.  :)
 The two of us at the Logan temple.
 Brionne and her new husband, Chris. 
Cousins!  We have so many cousins and I don't know any of them very well, but Brionne I feel I know a little better than many.  She is a sweet and lovely woman.  :)

No comments: