Monday, February 22, 2010

Aunt Erin, slides, and sleeping...

The weather has been quite nice and the boys have loved getting outside and playing.  Tanner loves his little slide.  I just wish I had a little more energy to keep up with them while we are out. 

We hadn't seen Stephen's sister, Erin in over a year.  However, she's been on tour with her work and they were only three hours away from us so we yesterday we met her half way and were able to spend a couple of hours with her.  It was good to see her and the boys had a ton of fun.  My kids are were being goofy when I took this picture.  Vance is into pulling Vance's for the camera as you can see.  Erin asked Tanner where Mom was so he'd look my direction, it worked, but he is also pointing at me.  ;)
We had a little time before we were to meet up with Erin so Stephen tried to entertain us with a video game.  It was working fine, but the boys were so worn out they fell asleep on their Dad's lap. 

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

How fun! I love the boys faces in the one with Erin. I bet she was thrilled to see them.