Monday, April 22, 2013

Another week

I thought I should post, but thinking about the passed week either my brain is mush or not much happened worth reporting here.  :)  I took this picture yesterday afternoon.  I am sure Stephen will appreciate it.  Porter was sitting contently on his lap while Stephen napped for quite a while.  I know his face looks like he is in pain, but he was actually quite content.
I started implanting a Behavior Chart that we came across on Pinterest.  I think my sister-in-law pinned it first.  There is a link explaining it all here.  I am trying to keep my sanity about me.  We are still getting used to it since we just started it Saturday afternoon.  We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm interested in knowing how your behavior chart works out. Jillian has been crazy the last couple of weeks. I don't know what I'm going to do with her all summer.