Monday, April 15, 2013

Visitors

My parents came down here for a quick visit.  They went to Rexburg to give Glen a car and visit with him and Rose, came down here, went to Preston, back to Rexburg, and then to Nampa to see Eric and Tami.  It was a quick visit, but I am glad we got to see them.  My siblings and I came up with 60 lessons we learned from my dad and gave it to him in a frame for his 60th birthday which happens to be today.  You don't have to read it, but my dad is pretty much the smartest person I know so it may be worth your time.  :)
 I don't know why, but this is the only picture I took while they were here.  Guess we were enjoying the company too much for pictures.
 My younger brother, Glen came down last Thursday for the day.  We had a good time with him.  The boys loved playing in his new car.  I was annoyed that I didn't take more pictures while my parents were here so I took pictures while Glen was here.
 We look like we are related don't we?  :)  Glen is a great guy.  We hope he has more chances to visit in the future.
 My kids had a good time with Glen.  He was willing to rough house with him a little.  They were excited to show off their pajamas too him before he left.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Ha, I only took one picture of Mom and Dad while they were down too and it happens to be of Mom brushing Jillian's hair and Dad combing Chloe's hair. I'll have to post it somewhere so you can see. It was pretty funny.