Saturday, September 21, 2013

Tanner's Birthday

Well, my Tanner is now six.  He is a funny kid and we are grateful to have him as part of our family.  I shared these pictures on facebook, but wanted to share some favorites on here as well.
The kid is a little ham when he wants to be.
 I wanted to take some pictures of him on his birthday so we did this before school.
 This might be my favorite picture of Tanner and Porter.
 This is a cute one of all three of them as well.  Vance let Tanner pick out the shirt Vance is wearing since it was his birthday.  Vance really gets into giving the birthday person every privilege possible.  Haha.
 About ten minutes before Tanner came home from school Stephen suggested we put up a sign on our front door for him.  I had the fonts downloaded already and so I whipped this out.
 Here's Tanner's cake.  Yes, I was pretty lazy about it, but I didn't want it to turn into a cake wreck and with black frosting that was  entirely possible so I just made something on photoshop and printed it off.
 Blowing out the candles.  He didn't mind being sung to too much this year.  He did have a hard time getting those candles blown out though.  He enlisted Jillian's help.
 He was very excited to get all of his presents and his facial expressions showed it.  This one is probably my favorite expression.
 I won't put all his present pictures on here, but thank you everyone who gave him something.  He has been having a lot of fun with his gifts.

No comments: