Thursday, January 2, 2014

Baptism Pictures

My sister took some pictures at Vance's baptism last Saturday and I wanted to share a few favorites.  She took lots of great, fun pictures and I appreciate her getting them back to me so quickly.
Here is Vance standing by a display table we put up at the door.  On it included a couple of framed pictures, a framed subway art my sister did, the programs, words to the songs we were singing, and a baptism book I put together to record some things about his special day.
 Here are Stephen and Vance dressed in white, ready for Vance to be baptized.
 Here is our immediate family after the baptism.  I can't believe how much my little boys are growing.
 Here is a picture of Vance with his brothers, and all of his cousins on both sides of the family.  :)

No comments: