Sunday, December 29, 2013

Vance's Baptism

Vance was baptized and confirmed a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints yesterday.  It was a lovely day surrounded by family members.  
In November my younger sister took some pictures of Vance on Temple Square.  I used the first one for an invitation.  She did a good job. We had lots of favorites.  




Vance on his special day.  He was a little nervous about the logistics of actually being baptized, but he did a great job and so did his dad.  Thank you so much to everyone who came and helped with the program and the lunch afterwards.  I couldn't have done it all without your help.
 I seriously only took a few pictures, but my younger sister took lots so I will share more when I get copies from her.  She took some of Vance and Stephen and people at the baptism.  I did get a couple of pictures of Vance with each set of grandparents.  Here he is with my in-laws.
 Here he is with my parents.
Vance's Grandpas gave the talks, My mom and younger sister sang a duet, he had all but one of his uncles there to stand in his confirmation circle.  It was a special day that I think Vance will always remember.  He said he felt "awesome" afterwards.  :)

No comments: