Tuesday, August 16, 2016

13th Wedding Annivesary at Thanksgiving Pointe Gardens

Stephen and I are celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary!  I can't believe it has been that long.  Sometimes I wish I could go back to that day and soak in the happiness and excitement all over again.  I love Stephen very much and am grateful for the children we have and the lives we are trying to live, but sometimes I miss the newness of it all. 
To celebrate Stephen went into work late (since he's been on swings temporarily) and we took the boys with us to Thanksgiving Pointe Gardens.  They have $2 Tuesdays the month of August and lucky for us our anniversary fell on a Tuesday.  We didn't realize that they moved the kid garden area to the Natural Curiosity Museum.  That was a bummer, but we still enjoyed the beautiful gardens. I took plenty of pictures so I hope they are enjoyed by all who view them.  :)




















No comments: