Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Happy Halloween!I tried all morning to get a good picture of the boys, but they just weren't on the same wave length as me so this is what you get. I realize that bloggers all over will be posting pictures of their kids in their costumes and here are my boys in their shirts. I would say sorry, but I'm not so I won't. :)Did you know that if you wait until a few weeks before Halloween you can get Old Navy shirts for 50% off? Pretty good deal when they only start at $5. I'm always up for a good deal! Vance loves his spider shirt. We made spider headbands the other day and he loved them. He didn't ruin them for about two days and that is saying something for him. His other favorite Halloweenish thing would have to be pumpkins! (Just not sticking his hand in one).
And here is a picture of the boys from last Halloween. Just because. They both had mummy shirts (If you can't tell).
Of course, Tanner hosed his first outfit in spit up, but it worked out since Grandma Jeppson had given him the cute ghost hat,bib, and mittens. So here is my little ghost.
It's amazing how fast little ones grow!

1 comment:

Sheila C. said...

I love their shirts...maybe i had better make trip to Old Navy!