Monday, October 6, 2008
My cousin, Melanie tagged me so here it is for your viewing pleasure.
1. I hate chewing gum.
2. I had a Ganglion Cyst on the back of my left wrist for many years. My sister pushed on it hard enough to go away at one point, but it returned. It was so hard the second time that it had to be removed surgically. I was put under and everything for the procedure and had my hand wrapped in a cast. (Not fun since I'm a lefty)
3. I am 5 foot 1 inch (the shortest member of my family. My husband is 6 foot 3 inches.
4. For the first time in just over a year I only have one child in diapers. :)
5. I would love to write and have a children's book published someday.
6. I hate Halloween.
7. I don't have seven people I know that blog so I can't tag that many people.
I tag- Lissette, Edmond, Erin, Mandy, and Kimberly
Thoughts by Heather J. at 3:53 PM