Monday, May 11, 2009

Once Upon A Mattress

We spent the weekend at my parents. We went to the small town parade, the high school play my younger brother and sister were in and celebrated Mother's Day with my family. I'll try to remember to post pictures of the boys from the weekend later.
We enjoyed the play. They did "Once Upon a Mattress". I don't know how familiar anyone is to this play, but it is super funny!

Rose was the cutest Lady in Waiting on the stage (I know I am biased). She is in the navy blue dress. Glen is a senior so this is his last play. He was a mute King (one of the leads). He had the funniest part in the entire play. I'm not just saying that because he is my brother either (even though we did already establish that I am biased.) He he is below. *Side Note my mom sewed most of that costume.

And the last picture is all of us minus Holly. She'll be in town next weekend to see it. You'll love it! Eric, Glen, Rose, and Me!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm usually biased too but I bet they are the cutest and funniest kids up there. You should come up this weekend and see it again with me...(hint, hint). Can't wait to see you and the boys!

Mr. and Mrs. S said...

your family is so talented, I bet the play was great!