Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Who likes feeling left out?

No one likes to be left out of things, right? This would be Vance not wanting to be left out after we've sent him to bed, camped out at the top of the stairs while Stephen and I were downstairs visiting. He knew we'd send him to bed if we saw or heard him so he just made himself comfortable and fell asleep there.

Last weekend I didn't want to be left out. I had already seen my brother and sister's play, but Holly was in town and my entire family but me went on Friday night to it and so on Saturday I joined them. It was the first time we'd all been at a play together in a long, long time- at least since I've graduated and probably longer. Anyway, I wasn't sure if the opportunity for us all to be together for a play would happen again so off I went. It was a lot of fun. You can see a picture and read a little about it from my Dad's blog here. I didn't have to go to the bathroom even though I look like I do with the way I'm standing in the picture.

1 comment:

Mabel said...

How cute! He has learned the art of being stealthy from the best... I remember his dad and his aunts doing the same thing when they were little...like father, like son! He looks so cute and comfy.