Friday, October 30, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things

I wish I would write down all the funny things my kids say because they come up with some entertaining stuff sometimes and I usually don't even remember by the end of the day. I thought I'd write down some things before I forget.

Vance's speech is improving all the time (yay!) Yesterday he went in to use the bathroom and had a little shadow (named Tanner). Vance said, "No, Tanner! You don't need to go potty, you wear a diaper!"

Today I had my shirt pulled up a little because my clothing was irritating my pregnant belly. Tanner came over and laughed at my belly button and then he proceeded to pull my shirt back down and said, "Put that away." Sorry, my stomach is so disgusting to you Tanner.

Oh, the things your kids say. Too much to try and remember for one post. I will note that there were a few days where Vance decided I was Cinderella and would call me that instead of Mom. I am their slave and she was a slave to her stepsisters so why not? Also, every time Tanner gets up from a nap or up for the morning he announces, "I'm awake!" Of course, I'm suppose to be equally as excited even if it is 5 am and he shouldn't be awake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it is time for Tanner to ditch the diaper.

Those boys are too funny.

But very cute.

love,
MOM and DAD