Monday, March 29, 2010

Update

My two and a half weeks of being spoiled has come to an end.  My parents took turns helping me out with the boys the week after Porter was born and this past week my in-laws have been here helping out.  I really appreciated all of them help.   Porter is growing like a little weed.  He weighed 10 pounds 5 ounces at the dr. when he was two weeks old.  My babies gain weight fast and he started out big to begin with anyway.  He is a sweetie.  On a more trying note, Stephen lost his job on Thursday.  His manager told him they were making changes and he wasn't a part of them, which is basically giving him no reason at all.  Stephen has known for a while though that being a service writer just isn't what he wants to do because he wants a job that he likes and not just tolerates (at best) and I want him to have a job where he isn't overworked and underappreciated.  Anyway, we are tying to figure out what to do next.  Obviously we need a source of income, but Stephen is also trying to figure out what career path to take.  We are opening to hearing suggestions, by the way.  Prayers are welcomed.  Being unemployed is always a hard thing especially with a new baby and two other little boys to care for, but I think in the long run this will be a good thing.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you get everyone to hold still long enough to get a picture? Cute boys.

love,
MOM

Sheila C. said...

We will be praying for you!! We went through several of these same experiances before we finally landed a god job!