Monday, July 12, 2010

Vance and Blue's Clues

We have a few dvds that have episodes of Blue's Clues on them.  The boys enjoy them, especially Vance.  Today he was watching an episode where Blue goes to school so he put on his backpack and got his "handy-dandy notebook" and played along.  I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a couple of pictures.
The kid is a better artist than I am.  How sad for me, huh?  Sometimes it hits me that Vance isn't a baby or a toddler anymore (duh, I know).  He's a kid.  Before I know it he'll be going to school and I will really be left wondering where the time has gone.

2 comments:

Holly said...

He looks ready to go to school! You're right, he's a kid. What a funny boy! Love you, Vance!!!

Mabel said...

I agree with Holly, does look like he is ready to go to school. He is growing up way too fast!