Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I don't want to brag or anything, but I've got some pretty darn cute little boys.  However, today they were just not feeling photogenic or something....
 Instead of Easter baskets I gave each boy a book and a stuffed animal.  Plus the oldest two got peeps.  Stephen thinks Porter was thinking, "Hey, where are my peeps?"  when I shot this picture.

I took the boys outside to get some pictures before church.  No one got anything new for Easter, but I like taking their pictures on each holiday.  Things did not go very well. 
Vance would not quit pulling this face.  I don't know why.  He has gotten really good at smiling for the camera, but he just was not feeling it today.  After church I asked him about it and he said it was too windy.  It was barely even breezy...
 This picture of Tanner isn't awful, but it's not great either.  Titlting the head, and pained smile.
 Tired Porter is ready to take a bite out of something.
 And now time to try and get all three looking pleasant and in my direction.  It wasn't happening today.
 I think Tanner was imitating Porter.
 Is it too much to have a cute picture taken with my boys?  Apparently.  This was the best one out of THREE!  Not to mention I look like a chubby cow...
 We are so done!

I just look at these pictures and laugh.  Oh well.  We can look back on this Easter and remember how the photo op did just not go according to my plans. 

2 comments:

Holly said...

You can only say you look like a chubby cow when you get as fat as me. So you have a loooong way to go! I love your outfit! So cute and nice and springy. Everything I own is black (it's all winter and maternity) so that's me at church, the dreary dresser. The boys were being funny today. At least you attempted pictures. I got home and was starving so we stripped our of our clothes and ate before I thought I should've taken some pictures first (doesn't before church when church is at 9).

Collier Family said...

Cute pictures! You're a great blogger! I love looking at both your blogs!