Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tanner

Tanner is at an age where he says the funniest things.  I wish I could remember a fraction of what he says because it can be quite comical.  I thought I would write down a few things I remember that he has said lately.  (check out details about his shirt here.)

One night Tanner asked me if dragons were "instinct".  Then he wanted to know what dragons ate.  I told him to ask his dad.

One day he was flipping through a toy ad and saw some Transformers he said, "Mom, I want Bumblebee and Octopus Prime."

The other day he was throwing a fit so I told him to put a game away he had been playing and he turned to me and said, "Mom, my heart is mad at you!"

Last night he was looking at our Christmas decorations and I heard him saying "Baby Jesus, Baby Jesus, what do you see?  I see a penguin looking at me..."

It had been a while since Stephen had shaved and Tanner looked at him and said, "Why does my dad have pinchy things on his lip and all over his face?"

Yesterday we were in the kitchen and he said, "Mom, you are a good Mom."  :)

I wish I could remember everything he says, but those are a few things.

No comments: