Saturday, December 10, 2011

Temple Square

We visited Temple Square last night to see all the lights.  I was wishing my brother, Eric was around to come take pictures of my boys with the lights because he has an awesome camera and knows how to use it.  I have a decent camera, but don't really know how to use it especially when it comes to being in the dark with lights...  Nevertheless, we all had a wonderful time.  The weather was cool, but to too cold and there was no snow or ice to worry about.  I am sure the weather isn't so cooperative every year.
I wanted to get a picture of the kids bundled up and ready to go.  I took Porter's pacifier out and you see the end result.  (Mean Mom).  You will notice, he has it in his mouth the rest of the night.
The older boys in front of the temple.
All three boys.  I have no idea why Tanner looks so sad in this picture because he wasn't.
Porter was actually playing peek-a-boo with me when I snapped this.  He doesn't have mittens so I put socks on his hands.
All of my men.
The temple.  I didn't get a shot of it with lights except the little bit showing up right here....
The boys had fun looking at the lights on the water and this nativity scene.
The boys and I.

No comments: