Thursday, August 16, 2012

Anniversary

Stephen and I actually celebrated our anniversary a couple of weekends ago.  I think I mentioned this before.  Anyway, today was our anniversary and my mother-in-law was kind enough to watch the boys for us so we could go to lunch.  We also had our desktop computer go ka-put on us this week so we took advantage of no kids and bought a new computer as well.  Happy Anniversary to us- a new computer.  Very romantic, huh? 

I woke up this morning to these beautiful roses on my kitchen table.  I think they are even prettier in person and my sister confirmed as much when she stopped by later since I'd sent her a picture of it on my phone earlier in the day.  Good work Stephen!
 Vance took a picture of us.  That has become a tradition I guess since this is the third anniversary in a row we've had him do it.  We took it right after Stephen got out of the shower (he showers right before work) and I am thinking we should have done it at a different time because his hair looks extra poofy.  Haha.  Oh well.  :)  I love Stephen so much and I feel an overwhelming amount of gratitude to my Heavenly Father for leading me in the right direction to finding and marrying him.  The best decision I have ever made and I know it was not one I could have done without guidance from above.  I feel equally blessed to have the wonderful children I do and to have married into a wonderful family.  I have very sweet in-laws.  Ok, my gushing is over. As I said on my facebook status, nine years and counting... :)

No comments: