Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Quick trips, rash, juicers

Tanner reading "The Pigeon Find a Hot Dog" to Vance, Porter, and me.  They love anything written by Mo Willems.  In Tanner's own words, "I love the pigeon books.  They are funny."
 We took a quick day trip to Preston to see my mom, Rose, and several family members on my Mom's side of the family.  It was a quick trip, but we had a good time.  Porter had a fabulous time on this tree swing with Rose.
 Porter developed a rash last week.  I tried to take a picture of it, but it didn't really show up on the picture.  It was the worst on his cheeks, but it also got his arms, back, and his upper legs.  It has cleared up now.
 My cute Porter hanging outside in our driveway.  He was watching his dad clean off our driveway.
 I purchased a juicer back in January, you may remember.  Well, I was loving it until a piece got warped and I could no longer use it.  I order a part and it showed up a month later only for me to realize it was the wrong part.  I won't go into the details, but after several phone calls (my wonderful husband made) and five months of waiting for the right part, for people to tell us what was going on, poor customer service and Stephen getting demanding on the phone they sent us a new juicer.  I got it yesterday.
 Just a picture of Vance and Tanner playing with their plastic dinosaurs.

No comments: