Monday, July 14, 2008

More Pictures



Here are the last pictures I'm posting here from our trip. I did however put like 70 pictures on my facebook page today so if you are interested in seeing more and have a facebook account you can go and look at my two summer albums. We did a lot of different things. We went to three parks, we went to Tri-Cities for a day, we went miniature golfing, went to the parade, firework show, Stephen saw "Kung Fu Panda", and we just hung out. Glen was at EFY and then Scout Camp so we didn't see much of him. Rose had girls camp so we saw just a little more of her, but not a lot. Eric was home in the evenings after work. My dad took two days off of work so we got to see him a little. Mainly we just got to hang out with my mom though. I am sure she enjoyed having the grandkids to herself. We had a great time and are glad my family put up with us as much as they did. Can I just tell you that I love my parents spare room too. It's purple and it has an awesome bed. What could be better? Oh, and Vance got everyones names down pretty good by the end of the week. He was even saying Eric which has been a hard name for him to learn. At the beginning of the week he just called him Rose. I don't blame him, that name is much easier to say. :)

No comments: