Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stuff

Okay, so I admit that this isn't the most exciting picture, but it is recent so you have to give me credit for that! I am trying to do a Thanksgiving related activity or craft every week day of the month (starting yesterday...). Here they are working on Pilgrims and having a little snack. You can look at my other blog if you want to find out more about what we've done. Yesterday Vance wanted me to put that he was grateful for "Vance" and today he had me put "Panda Bear" which translates into the movie Kung Fu Panda. He and his Dad love that movie.
Vance is a great helper (when he isn't bullying Tanner). Last night I knocked a box of cereal on the floor and he helped me pick it up. He also helped Tanner unzip his jacket after we'd been somewhere yesterday. Just little things that are so nice.
Tanner loves singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and pretty much any other song with actions. He is at a fun stage and is walking around really well now.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Jillian loves Itsy-Bitsy Spider too. Glad Vance is so helpful (sometimes...)!