Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Some Christmas pictures

I am way behind posting pictures from our vacation and we are turning around and going to my in-laws for News Years so this will just have to do for now. I will try to post more pictures from the past couple of weeks after we get back.

The boys are Christmas morning. Vance was ready to open presents!
Here is a picture of Vance and I that isn't too bad! Kind of hard to believe although some cropping needs to happen...Here I am with my brothers and sisters. Eric, Holly, Glen and Rosemary.Here's a picture of our family.We were all together for Christmas and that hasn't happened since before I got married so of course we needed to take a family picture together. You have to love self timers on cameras.

1 comment:

Sheila C. said...

Cute family pictures!! I am glad that you all got to go "home" for Christmas. Happy New Year.