Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Vance's birthday pictures

Vance's birthday was yesterday. I can't believe he's three! I won't be able to blame his bad behavior on him being a "terrible two" anymore...darn... Here are some pictures from his big day.
Vance got a train set from Grandma and Grandpa Porter. Vance loves opening gifts!
My mom helped me make this Kung Fu Panda cake. I was pleased with how it turned out.
Vance blew candles out of this little cupcake so we wouldn't have to figure out where to put candles on the panda bear.

Black frosting equals black lips and a black mouth!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Super cute cake! That looks awesome. I'm glad Vance had a good birthday. I can't believe he's three already! I do have to say that 3 is my absolute favorite age, though.

Merry Christmas!

Sheila C. said...

Very cute cake!! My "big" boys loved that movie and laughed and laughed. Looks like you are having fun "at home"