Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in Utah

We spent Thanksgiving with my in-laws in Utah. We had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures for our vacation.
The first picture is Tanner eating his Thanksgiving feast. He was actually in a bad mood and was sent to the crib for a nap immediately after eating.
Here is the rest of us. It is hard to get a good picture with one kid. We didn't even try both kids and us together.Christmas stuff was soon pulled out after Thanksgiving day. Here are some pictures of the boys enjoying the Santa hats that Grandma Jeppson has.I have a lot more pictures so I'll probably post them another day. Here is the finished list of things Vance is grateful for that we put on our count down turkey. They aren't in order (I didn't put them up in order so I don't remember when he said what).

Tanner
Dinosaurs
Snacks
Ducks
Dad
Apples
Mouths
Charlie Brown
Play Doh
Eyes
Vance (important to be grateful for yourself)
Hands
Outside
Wall-E
Mom
Little Einsteins
Monkeys
Cars
Dancing
Panda Bear
Popcorn
Nursery
Trains
Cats

And now you know what goes on in the mind of my soon to be three year old!

No comments: