Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Funny Boys

Vance is in that fun preschool age where he is learning and exploring using his imagination. It is fun to watch. Today he came up with his own computer.
He was pretending to use a mouse and as you can see in the picture he was pointing at things on the "screen". He even made me come help him with this or that-things he normally asks for help on the real computer with.

I thought I'd post another video of Tanner doing a few more animal noises. Stephen was disappointed I didn't get him doing a cow noise the first time around...


3 comments:

Mabel said...

Such cute animal sounds! Tanner and Luke need to get together, it would be doubly entertaining. Vance is so imaginative and creative! He amazes me with the things he comes up with.

Kimmy said...

What fun boys! Vance is so creative! I love the animal sounds. It's funny how different the sounds are that kids come up with for the same animal. Cute!

Lee and Lori Freeze Family said...

So explain more about this computer he made. What did he use to hold the "monitor" up? How creative. I'll bet you've got some extremely smart kids on your hands. How exciting! Lori