Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tanner watching New Moon Trailer

I posted a different video of this on my facebook page as well. Blogger just will not upload my videos that are longer than a minute. Anyway, you can hear Tanner better on this one anyway. I don't know why, but Tanner loves to watch the newest New Moon Trailer. He'll watch it and say "Again." as much as I will actually let him watch it again. I thought it might scare him the first time he watched it sitting on my lap, but he was completely enthralled. He loves to "wolf" at the werewolves, which also got Vance wolving too. He likes to repeat one or two words of lines here and there and he gets into the fight between Edward and the Volturi members. A lot of times he says, "Get 'em" but sometimes he says other things too. I don't remember what he says, if anything in this video. If you have a chance you should see him watch it in person because it is funny. Of course, it could just be because I'm his Mom.

No comments: