Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dancing in the Car

I pulled out my camera to videotape Tanner and Porter dancing in the car yesterday.  Porter doesn't do much dancing in the video (isn't that how it goes), but Tanner's facial expressions make it worth watching just the same.  Porter was so tired.  You can tell he is a zombie baby...
Vance is so far in the back it's hard to see if he is ever dancing or not, but generally he doesn't.  Sometimes we can hear him singing along to music when he doesn't think we are listening.

4 comments:

Collier Family said...

This videos is SO funny! I love his facial expressions! So cute.

Erin said...

Tanner pulls the best faces... he is so funny!

Ivo Beutler said...

They look so adorable, especially Tanner! Porter only waved his head once @0:11 - I find him cuter, though, when he's doing nothing while Tanner's busy grinning and grooving to the beat of Lady Gaga's song. He even asked if you could take a photo! He’s a pretty smart kid!

Kerstin Shed said...

Aww. Look at them! They’re so cute! I just want to cuddle them. Hehe. They had so much fun in the car; they enjoyed the music a lot. As for me, I also turn my music up; it makes me feel alive and happy while I’m driving. I simply adore music as much as those two cute babies. :D