Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!  I've been so blessed with many wonderful father figures in my life.  Of course, my own dad whom I love dearly.  He is also a wonderful grandpa.  We spent the day with him and my mother and sister.  It was a lovely day.
My dad told Tanner the story of the Gingerbread Man.  Tanner did not like the ending...
 I've also been blessed to be married to a wonderful husband and father.  Thank you Stephen for all that you do!  My children love their dad and I admit, I am quite fond of him myself.  :)
I also have a wonderful father-in-law, two wonderful grandfathers, and most especially a loving Heavenly Father.  I feel truly blessed in my life.

We had a lovely weekend.  I got to see some old friends and spend time with my parents, little sister, husband, and children.  Life is sweet.  Even with a little sunburn on my face...

No comments: