Monday, March 18, 2013

New Van and Seeing Green

I didn't start my Saturday off thinking that I would have a new van by the end of the day, but the stars aligned in such a way that is exactly what happened.  We had been talking about what to do because our old van needed some repairs and it had hit over 100,000 miles.  We found this van which had just what we were looking for and then some.  Way less miles, good price, it even has a dvd player in it which is handy since we  had one in our old van.  It's a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan.  The boys all love it and Stephen and I are enjoying it too.  
Yesterday was St. Patrick's Day so the boys have on green ties which are also going to be their Easter ties.  I promise they did have their shirts tucked in at some points in the day.  At least at church when I had control over it... Oh boys....
 My St. Patrick's Day celebrating was lame.  We did give the boys Green Kool Aid ice cubes in sprite.  Porter is not a soda fan and he wouldn't try it, but the other two enjoyed it.
 Grandma Jeppson also gave them green rice krispy treats which they enjoyed.
It's finally feeling like Spring and we are enjoying it although most of us are trying to get over colds.  Hopefully we will get over them and be done with sickness for a while.

No comments: