Monday, March 11, 2013

Porter is 3!

My baby is 3!  I guess that means he is officially not a baby anymore.  Not only is he not a baby, he isn't even a toddler.  He has grown up so much this passed year.  He looks acts, and talks like a little boy now.  I can hardly believe it.  He is so funny.  He is constantly making us laugh with the things he says and does.  I am so grateful he is part of our family.  This year he wanted to make sure I made a birthday video for him.  Here it is.
We celebrated his birthday on Saturday since Stephen and Vance are only home for about a half hour at the same time Monday-Thursday.  We just  kept things simple with our immediate family.  We opened presents, went out to lunch, sang happy birthday and had cupcakes.  We had a Muppet themed birthday so we pulled out his Muppet stuff to play with.  Later on Grandma, Grandpa Jeppson, and Kimberly came by and brought some more presents.  It was a good day.


No comments: