Monday, July 8, 2013

Baby Blessing

Last weekend we went to a funeral, but this passed weekend we were able to go to my niece's baby blessing.  It was wonderful to meet her and see almost all of my family (we were missing Glen).  She is such a little cutie.  She didn't want her picture taken, but we insisted it happen anyway.  :)
 It is evident that my niece loves her Mommy and Daddy.  She smiles when they talk to her and as you can see from this picture she enjoys when her Dad plays the guitar for her too.  They are a cute little family.
 Here is my mom with her newest granddaughter.
 Here is my older sister Holly with her first niece on our side of the family.  (Obviously, I haven't produced any nieces for anyone)  :)
 I love how she is looking at her mom like, "This boys is crazy, Mom."  We all think so. :)  P.S.  Tanner has a little crush on my sister-in-law, I'm not sure she knows that.
Tanner wanted a turn holding his cousin.  She didn't care for the little kids trying to hold her.  Thanks so much to my brother and sister-in-law for letting us be a part of their special occasion! 
 A while back Porter realized that my mom had made Vance and Tanner a bear when they were babies, but not him and he was quite disappointed about that.  I sent my mom a picture of him with Tanner's bear via text with a pretty pathetic look on his face.  Guess what she surprised us with this weekend!  A bear just for Porter.  He wanted a green one, not blue like his brothers.  He loves it and his been snuggling and carrying it around since he got it.  Let's face it, the kid is hard to say no to with his cute little face.
And now we lay low for a few weeks and prepare for my little sister's wedding at the end of the month!

No comments: