Monday, July 22, 2013

Weight Loss, Birthdays, and Callings

I have been working hard on exercising and eating right and I have lost 33 lbs. since the beginning of January.  I am 3 lbs. under my original goal.  It has been a lot of work so I am glad it has paid off.  Porter is helping me model here.
 Our nephew turned six today and we went to his birthday party.  The boys had a blast.  My sister-in-law had a lot of fun games for them to do. His theme was Knights and Dragons.  In the picture below they are building a castle.
 Here is Vance with knight.
 Here is Tanner playing another fun game.  They "rode" on the horse and tried to get the pool noodles into a hula hoop hanging on a tree.
 Porter's turn.
Here is the birthday boy opening his presents while his guests watch.
I started playing the piano for the primary a couple months ago and Stephen has been calling free since that time however, yesterday he was sustained and set apart to be the membership clerk in our ward.  We also got a new Bishopric.  

We are getting ready for my little sister's wedding at the end of the week!

No comments: