Monday, August 5, 2013

Rose is Married!

My baby sister, Rosemary is all married off to her Steven.  They got married in the Logan temple on July 26th.  It was fun to be able to have everyone in my family and their spouses (minus the spouse part for Glen) to see them sealed together.  I put a ton of pictures on facebook, but I thought I would share some here as well.  

I got my brother, Eric to take a picture of my family while we waited for the bride and groom to come out of them temple.
 Here are the boys waiting at the temple.
 Some of the cousins.  Holly made the girl's dresses.  They looked darling.  Oh and my mother-in-law made the boy's vests and they turned out so cute too.
 Here come the newlyweds!

Sisters.  I have no idea how I ended up being the shortest one in our family...  However, Holly is wearing really tall heels!
 The beautiful Logan temple.
Rose and Porter at the luncheon. He was so cute about her being married.  At her reception the next night he said, "Rose, you are still married!?"  Then when they got to Washington for the reception she was wearing regular clothes and he said, "Rose, you aren't married anymore."  Clearly, it was all about the wedding dress.
 Tanner and Rose.
 Vance and Rose.
 Stephen made them this origami quilt.  I am happy with how it turned out.  Hope they are too.

Sisters with our Mom.
 This is a window from the house my mom grew up in.  She turned it into a frame and got a picture from Rose's photographer.  It was super cool and the picture is gorgeous.
 The quilt table.  My mom made the yellow, black, and gray quilt.
 Some Zillah reception decorations.
 My boys at the Zillah reception.
 The cake table.
 Of course, I needed a picture with my honey. :)
 Porter was a happy boy at the reception.
 He was also my dancing partner.
 Tanner caught the garter.
 Feeding each other cake.
 Here is a little collage of pictures.
We were out of town for a week visiting my parents and helping prepare for the reception up there and now we are back home. I will post pictures of some of our adventures later.

No comments: