Thursday, October 17, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

The boys didn't have school today (or tomorrow) so we went to the pumpkin patch this morning before Stephen had to go to work.  We always have a great time and since we go right when it opens we are generally one of the few there which is even more enjoyable.  I posted all of these pictures on facebook, but I wanted to share them here as well.  These are just a few of my favorites.  Believe it or not, I didn't even post half of what I actually took on facebook.
I think this picture of Vance is one of my favorites of him since he got glasses.  It gives me hope that we will have success getting some good baptism pictures of him in a couple of months.  :)
 My little Porter with his little dimple.  I love when you can see it in pictures.
 Tanner is my official candy inspector this year or so his shirt says.
 We got a cute picture of them with the hay bales and the beautiful mountains in the background.  They all wanted to wear their Halloween shirts to the pumpkin patch.
 They got restless so I told them to make a jack-o-lantern face.  Ta-da!  This picture makes me laugh and laugh.  I think Stephen took some video footage while I was taking this picture on his phone.
 Porter spotted two p's and he was just beside himself with happiness about it.
 Man, picking out a pumpkin is hard work.  Porter was cracking me up with his hands, but then I saw Vance scratching his head like he is deep in thought.  Funny boys.
 Tanner found his pumpkin and had to show it off to us all before he picked it up.
 I hate Halloween, I really do, but I love Fall.  I love when the weather is not hot and not cold. I love seeing the colorful leaves everywhere.  I love orange pumpkins.
 Tractor time!  Porter loved the tractor most of all.


 At home we painted our pumpkins.  The older two really got into making faces for their pumpkins.
 Tanner's pumpkin.  At least one side of it.  It is a vampire named Tanner.  He wrote "Boo" and "Tanner" on another side.
 Porter had a blast painting his pumpkin.  He painted a tiny face in one spot too, but you can't see it.  He named his "Porter Pumpkin".
 Vance's pumpkin.  He didn't name his.  Haha.  His eyes, nose, and mouth are painted in red.

No comments: