Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Preview

My mother-in-law generously made all the boy's Halloween costumes.  She did a wonderful job too.  We were invited to their ward's Halloween party on Saturday so the boys got to get a feel for their costumes.
Here is Obi-Wan-Kenobi.  
 Here is my bat.  You may recognize this as the costume Tanner wore last year.
 Here is Link.  
 Here is a group shot of them.  I plan to take more pictures on Halloween as well.  They are very excited about there costumes, even my little bat.
Stephen and his Dad got new suits.  Doesn't Stephen look nice?  He always says he feels a little out of place at bishopric meeting because they are all wearing suits, but him so now he can blend in with the crowd. :)

1 comment:

Holly said...

I wish Blogger had a "like" button because I wanted to like this post but don't really have a comment. Cute boys!