Thursday, February 26, 2009

Some house pictures

Here are some pictures for all those dying to get a glimpse of our new place.
I know you'll all be excited about the upstairs bathroom.

Here is a view of Vance's room when you walk in. Someday-sooner than later we'll be getting him a real bed...Here is another angle of Vanc'es room.


Here is a look into the kitchen from the living room (and yes, I still have Valentine's Decor. up) You can see my piano on the left. The dining room was the only spot for it. Don't you love how the oven sticks up? I'm working on figuring out a way to try and hide it, but still keep it open for the vents.
Here is the kitchen from the downstairs bathroom becase it is off of the kitchen...

And that's it for now folks. I'll get around to getting some more at a later date. Hopefully they'll be a little more interesting...

4 comments:

Mabel said...

Thanks for posting the picture! I have been wondering what your place looked like. Tanner's room next?

Sheila C. said...

Looks like a cute place. I hope it feels like "home". Thanks for sharing.

Holly said...

Is it just me or does your bathroom look exactly like your upstairs bathroom in your townhouse in IF?

It's always nice to see pictures of where you live. Feels like I recognize it when I come to visit you.

Heather J. said...

What's funny Holly is that our bathroom here is WAY bigger, you just can't tell from the picture. Next to the sink is a linen closet. The part in the picture is set up the same though so I'll give that to you.