Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Learning

Porter doesn't like to wear just socks on his feet (me neither).  It's got to be shoes and socks or bare feet.  It is fun to watch him take his socks off though and that is what I took a picture of him doing yesterday.  He pulls some pretty cute faces working those socks off of his feet.
 I have been teaching the older boys to read with a book that I learned to read by (my siblings too).  I figured if it was good enough for my parents to use then it was good enough for me to use as well.  There are 100 lessons and today we hit lesson 50 so I thought I would take a picture of the boys with the book.  I do their lessons separately in case you are curious.
(I have no idea what Vance is looking at, by the way... )

1 comment:

Holly said...

We started up lessons again this week after taking over a month (!) off. Jillian didn't even need to review. It was like we'd been doing it all along. She is way too smart for her own good. We are way behind you guys though. I think we started the same time but we are only on lesson 11...ha ha. We'll get through the book eventually. :) Your boys are so cute!