Monday, January 30, 2012

More pictures

Well, I guess it is time for another picture round up.  Is anyone enjoying these?  I am pretty good at saving a picture each day to the computer, but don't get it on the blog.  
 Tanner and I had preschool about snowmen.  We made this cute little edible snowman with marshmallows, mini chocolate chips, and a popsicle stick.
 Does anyone enjoy book orders more than their kids?  I love books!  Anyway, Vance brought home some books we'd bought through book orders this day so I made him show them off.
 Stephen was making funny faces at Porter this night and I needed a picture so Porter helped me take this picture of him.  I am sure he'll appreciate me sharing it with the world, but hey it was fun.
 Porter loves apples.  He is picky about a lot of foods sadly, but he loves anything I juice (even the yucky green stuff I don't really like) and he loves apples and a few other healthy foods aside from snack foods, which is more than I can say for Tanner...
 Here are the boys ready for church.  Stephen was doing something funny right behind me which is the only reason they are all smiling, but hey whatever works.
Here is a picture of Vance, busy doing his homework.  He had a wellness check last Friday.  He weighs 50 pounds and is 46 1/2 inches tall.  That puts him in the 75% for both his height and weight.

Well, there is a glimpse into our lives the last week or so...

No comments: