Monday, January 2, 2012

Photo a Day

I am sure most of you have seen the idea of taking a photo a day for an entire year.  I think it is a fun idea.  I even started to do it a couple of years ago, but it only lasted a couple of months.  It was a random time of the year.  I thought I would take a second stab at it and start with the new year of doing a taking a photo a day every day in 2012.  I take pictures several times a week so it shouldn't be too hard, right?  I hope.  I may or may not post them on my blog everyday.  Haven't really decided yet, but I thought I'd share the first two days.

January 1st, 2012. 
 I couldn't help but take a picture of Tanner playing a new video game he and Vance got for Christmas (Skylanders).  He was getting so into it and he has the cutest facial expressions.  Also, he was still in his Sunday clothes and had on a CTR necklace they'd made in his class.

January 2, 2012
I already realized after dinner that I had not taken a picture yet (got to keep that in mind earlier in the day) so I thought about what I could take a picture of and since I upgraded my phone today I decided that's what the picture should be about.  I would much rather have cute pictures of my children, but I suppose this was the most noteworthy thing of the day so here it is.  And no, it's not a smart phone or anything fancy, but it serves it's texting, calling, picture taking purpose which is all I really need for a phone.

No comments: