Monday, March 24, 2008

Brothers

Lately Vance and Tanner have been interacting more and more. Sometimes it is just Vance bullying Tanner (unfortunately). Tanner will be sitting on the floor playing with a toy minding his own business and Vance will come and take the toy from him. Not because he wants it for himself, just because he doesn't want Tanner to have it. Other times he'll go up and push Tanner to the floor when he's sitting There. I am trying to get these behaviors under control. Sometimes however they will entertain each other and that is when it is fun to watch. For example we were at the store on Saturday and I gave Vance a coupon I decided not to use and he turned around and put it on Tanner's carseat and for some reason that got them both laughing. When Vance got bored of the coupon he gave it to Tanner who decided to eat it (of course) not a good idea as Tanner gagged on it.... Today we picked up Stephen from work for lunch and while we were waiting in the car I turned around and started tapping Tanner's hand on Vance's carseat and they looked at each other and giggled at one another. Tanner loves Vance, but it is nice when Vance shows his love for Tanner as well. We're still working on Vance allowing us to take his picture with Tanner as you can see from yesterdays post, but sometimes I can sneak a shot in like I did here a few days ago.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Oh boys! They are so cute. Even if Vance is a bully we still love him. I wonder if I bullied you...