Thursday, March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Glen!

Not that I think Glen ever looks at my blog, but I wanted to wish him a happy seventeenth birthday! This is the most recent picture I have of him. It is from the high school's fall play, The Matchmaker. Glen played Baranaby. I don't think he usually wears those kind of clothes, styles his hair like that, or gets kissed by girls... but maybe I'm wrong. :) Anyway, happy birthday Glen! I can't believe you are seventeen. I remember the day you were born. I thought you were the cutest baby to ever exist until I had my own children of course. :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

You're right, Glen was a cute baby. Remember all that red hair? Ah, the good ol' days...

Unknown said...

That picure is a perfect description of me, the hair, clothes, the girl, everything!